FIND YOUR PURPOSE. JOIN OUR MISSION.
We are looking for creative ASP.Net developers with a strong background in UI/UX for our expanding Digital Banking team. If you have an attention to detail and enjoy working in a fast paced agile environment we want to talk to you.
As one of the largest credit unions in the region and top performing in the nation, NASA Federal Credit Union members enjoy banking with an organization that is well established, financially sound and thrives on technology. With a strong heritage to serving the needs of individuals in the science, technology and engineering fields, the credit union philosophy of People Helping People has always been a priority.
We offer a generous compensation and benefit package:
- 401(k) match to 5% of earnings – immediate enrollment and 100% vesting
- Choice of two health plans – 80% employer contribution
- Dental – 85% employer contribution
- Life Insurance – no cost
- Long-term Disability Insurance – no cost
- Employee Assistance Program – no cost
- Paid vacation
- Paid sick time
- 10 Paid holidays
- Profit Sharing eligible
- Responsible for thinking outside of the box to create cutting-edge web applications using the .NET framework.
- Responsible for designing and implementing intuitive user experiences to simplify the lives of our credit union members.
- Responsible for creating and implementing creative and modern user interfaces.
- Responsible for using 3rd party APIs and SQL Server to create the business logic to support our Digital Banking team.
- Responsible for maintaining and improving existing Credit Union applications.
- Hours may vary, but are generally 8:00 am to 4:30 pm. Schedules are determined by the supervisor. This position may require a work schedule exceeding 40 hours in a week. There may be periods of “on-call” duty.