FIND YOUR PURPOSE – JOIN OUR MISSION
As one of the largest credit unions in the region and one of the top performers in the nation, NASA Federal is well established, financially sound, and thrives on technology. Our core purpose is to empower people to achieve a brighter financial future by providing them with best-in-class service through our friendly, knowledgeable people. Our employees contribute to the success of our Credit Union each and every day by looking for opportunities to improve the organization, partnering to achieve worthy goals, stepping up to meet challenges, and taking responsibility for actions and outcomes. Our generous benefit package includes:
- 401(k) match to 5% of earnings – immediate enrollment and 100% vesting
- Choice of two health plans – 80% employer contribution
- Dental – 85% employer contribution
- Life Insurance – no cost
- Long-term Disability Insurance – no cost
- Employee Assistance Program – no cost
- Paid vacation
- Paid sick time
- 10 Paid holidays
- Profit Sharing eligible
- Responsible for integrating the policies and procedures of the Board of Directors into the daily operations of the Collections Department.
- Under the direction of the Collection Department Manager, the Assistant Collection Manager is accountable for managing, coordinating, and monitoring the day-to-day operations for the Collection Department's activities to ensure internal and external service levels, production standards, and acceptable delinquency/loss levels are achieved while remaining in compliance with legal and Credit Union standards.
- Responsibilities will include managing all phases of collection work, i.e. Consumer, VISA, Mortgage, and negative balances.