NASA FCU employees are mandated to be fully vaccinated unless legally entitled to an accommodation for a disability (including medical conditions) or a sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance. Fully vaccinated means at least 14 days have passed since the last shot was administered. Vaccination documentation or an approved accommodation will be required. Testing is not an option.
FIND YOUR PURPOSE. JOIN OUR MISSION.
As one of the largest credit unions in the region and top performing in the nation, NASA Federal Credit Union members enjoy banking with an organization that's well established, financially sound and thrives on technology. With a strong heritage to serving the needs of individuals in the science, technology and engineering fields, the credit union philosophy of People Helping People has always been a priority.
We offer a generous benefit package:
- Sign-on Bonus Eligible
- $30,000 - $52,500 / Annually
- 401(k) match to 6% of earnings – immediate enrollment and 100% vesting
- Choice of two health plans
- Life Insurance – no cost
- Long-term Disability Insurance – no cost
- Employee Assistance Program – no cost
- Paid vacation
- Paid sick time
- 11 Paid holidays
- Profit Sharing eligible
Multiple shifts are needed to cover the work hours for this position and may be assigned as follows:
- Monday – Friday, shifts beginning as early as 8:00 am and ending as late as 8:00 pm EST
- Saturday / Sunday: 8:00 am to 4:30 pm EST
- Later weekday hours and weekends may be worked remotely
- Shift assignments are based upon the needs of the Credit Union which can require overtime
NASA Federal Credit Union is seeking a Consumer Lending Processor. This position is responsible for the timely and accurate processing/funding/booking of all types of Consumer Lending products. It will validate loan data, examine documentation, identify fraud, evaluate risk and fulfill approved transactions within delegated authority. This position will effectively communicate loan policy and procedural information to existing and potential Credit Union members regarding all lending products via multiple communication channels, as well as prepare loan documentation for all loan products, and add-on services. It will also work with Loan Officers to evaluate loans in progress that have deviated from their initial approval criteria.